Phone (513) 887-5253
Text (513) 857-2115
Fax (513) 863-4391
Provides services to the entire community to promote health and prevent disease. Feel free to call us at 513-887-5253 or text us at 513-857-2115. We are happy to help you to promote good health and prevent disease.
We are specialists in vaccines for the prevention of communicable diseases for both children and adults. We participate in the Vaccines for Children program that allows us to provide childhood vaccines at very low cost. We also offer international travel vaccines for anyone planning an overseas trip.
Arrangements can often be made to provide certain vaccines on site if needed (at schools, churches, public vaccines clinics).
CHILDHOOD VACCINE CLINIC
Vaccines for children are available for those 6 months - 18 years of age and receive health insurance from Medicaid or self-pay. No private insurance is accepted.
Appointments are required for all vaccines
Mondays and Wednesdays
9 AM - 11 AM
1 PM - 3 PM
ADULT VACCINE CLINIC
Must be at least 19 years of age or older and have no medical insurance.
APPOINTMENTS ARE REQUIRED
Tuesdays and Thursdays
9 AM - 11 AM
1 PM - 3 PM
Clinic is located at at 301 S. Third Street, Hamilton, OH 45011
Enter through the front door lobby. Handicap accessibility is available in the back of the building off of the parking lot
Appointments are required
Call 513-887-5253 or text 513-857-2115 to make an appointment
Please bring your vaccine records and insurance card
ARE THERE OTHER LOCATIONS THAT I CAN GET MY CHILD(REN) VACCINATED?
In addition to some pediatrician offices throughout Butler County, childhood vaccines are available at two community clinics, Primary Health Solutions (locations in Hamilton, Fairfield and Middletown) and Centerpoint Health (Middletown).
The Document Center provides easy access to public documents. Click on one of the categories below to see related documents or use the search function.
Documents sorted by DATE in Descending Order within category
Vaccine Clinics10 documents
- Flu Clinic - Vaccines for Children Program (VFC) - November 9, 2023 VFC Flu Clinic_English_10252023
- VFC Clínica de Gripe (VFC) - Vacúnese Contra la gripe Hoy - November 9, 2023 VFC Flu Clinic_Espanol_10252023
- Back to School Vaccine Clinic SPANISH
- Back to School Vaccine Clinic ENGLISH
- Adult Vaccine Clinic Flyer Opens 6/13/23
- Vaccine Fee List Updated 3/31/23
- Childhood Vaccine Clinic Flyer Updated 9/22/22
- Insurance Guidelines and the Cost of Vaccines for Children
- Vaccination Record Request Form (if available)
- Form for bringing a child to clinic if you are not the parent (requires parent signature)
Vaccine Information - For Parents5 documents
Communicable Diseases18 documents
- Know Your ABC's
- Acute Flaccid Myelitis (AFM)
- Ohio Disease Reporting Form
- Zika Virus
- Protecting Yourself from Mosquitos in the US
- Protecting Yourself from Mosquitos When Traveling to Tropical Countries
- Hepatitis ABC
- Pertussis (Whooping Cough)
- Pertussis (Whooping Cough) Questions and Answers
- Take Action to Fight the Flu
- Lyme Disease
- Tick Bites and Lyme Disease
- Reporting a Communicable Disease to the Butler County Health District